Free Download WinCatalog full version standalone offline installer for Windows. It is versatile cataloguer software for disks, files, folders, and non-file objects. It is not always easy to track where some files are located on your computer, especially if you have many CDs and DVDs.
Overview of WinCatalog Benefits
WinCatalog is versatile cataloguer software for disks, files, folders, and non-file objects. It is not always easy to track where some files are located on your computer, especially if you have many CDs and DVDs. If you are one of those users, having the right tool for working with such a task pays off.
The app works fast, and it can display the contents of your folders correctly by preserving the hierarchical folder structure. It remembers the files’ attributes (e.g., path, size, and dates of creation), and you can also preview them in the right panel.
Overview of WinCatalog Features
- Ability to catalog any storage devices accessible from Windows environment.
- Ability to catalog individual folders on disks.
- Automatic extraction of archive file descriptions when scanning a disk.
- Automatic extraction of EXIF tags from digital photographs.
- Retrieval of Audio CD track names from Internet CD database.
- Individual comments for each item: disk, folder or file.
- Each item is associated with a set of keywords to increase the search relevancy.
- The catalog can be searched by file name, comment and keywords, date and size.
- Powerful search functionality: ability to use AND, NOT, OR operators and wildcards.
- Ability to search the entire catalog or an individual disk.
- Ability to delete from the catalog the unnecessary files and folders.
- Ability to export and import parts of collection and the list of contacts.
- Ability to generate reports.
- Multilingual interface.
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more