Free Download SystemRescueCd full version standalone offline installer for Windows. It is based on Linux and is available as a bootable CD / DVD-ROM or USB stick for the administration and recovery system and data after a crash.
Overview of SystemRescueCd Benefits
It contains tools for working with hard disk: a breakdown into sections, diagnosis, preservation, and restoration parts. Knows how to mount the Windows Ntfs for reading and writing. It also contains tools for configuring the network, network services, search tools, rootkits, and antivirus. Can download it from the CD-ROM, USB drive, or a network via PXE.
SystemRescueCd comes c many programs Linux, such as system tools (parted, part image, stools, etc.) and essential tools (editors, midnight commander, network tools). can use the boot disk on servers, Linux, desktop computers running Linux or Windows. The kernel supports basic file systems (ext2/ext3/ext4, ReiserFS, Reiser4, Btrfs, XFS, JFS, VFAT, NTFS, iso9660), as well as the network file system (Samba and NFS)
Overview of SystemRescueCd Features
- Fully operable and independent operating system based on Linux, which can run from a bootable CD or DVD drive, even if the main computer’s operating system will not boot.
- Supports the following file systems: EXT2, EXT3, EXT4, Reiserfs, Reiser4, BTRFS, XFS, JFS, VFAT, NTFS, ISO9660.
- Support for network file systems: Samba and NFS.
- Create, edit, copy, restore hard drive partitions.
- Backup your data.
- The presence of a number of system utilities
- Create the user’s own boot disk option.
- Work with the hard drive
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 11 / Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 7
- Processor: Multi core Intel Series or above, Xeon or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 4GB (8GB or more recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 4GB or more recommended