Free Download Subtitle Workshop Classic standalone offline installer for Windows. It is an advanced subtitle editor with multiple features.
Overview of Subtitle Workshop Classic
This advanced subtitle editor integrates many other tools meant to lend users a hand in this regard. It includes a powerful spell checker and a well-organized interface that makes everything a lot easier. It seems to be a more advanced text editor version, but it hides many exciting features under its hood.
The friendly and clean interface allows users to edit subtitles directly from the main window by double-clicking the line they wish to change. It provides a video preview window that gives a glimpse into the movie’s looks with the modified subtitle. It includes a translation option that comes in handy for those who are not native speakers of English.
It has all the functions needed to make subtitle editing a breeze. It supports configurable shortcuts, multi-language support, drag and drop, visual effects for subtitles, and the option to mark text lines for later review.
Features of Subtitle Workshop Classic
- Supports converting between, creating, opening, editing, and saving over 60 (currently) subtitle formats via the Subtitle API library, as well as saving subtitles in a custom user-defined file format
- User-friendly, multi-language, customizable interface (including customizable shortcuts and translation mode)
- There are many customizable tools and functions for automatic timing and text manipulations, including automatic durations, bright-line adjusting, spell checking, FPS conversion, search and replace, and many more.
- Comprehensive, customizable system for automatically or manually detecting, marking, and fixing various timing and text subtitle errors
- Supports style tags (bold, italic, underline) and color tags in the subtitle text — including full tags support for multiple tags in a single subtitle
- Supports displaying and manipulating the timing pauses (the time gap between two subtitles) and offers a CpS (Characters per Second) system
- Multi-level Undo-Redo system
- Integrated video player with customizable subtitles preview and full-screen mode that would play any video or audio format; the system has codecs installed for
- Offers various information about the subtitle file, including custom information based on user-defined rules about the timing or the text
- Supports the usage of external Pascal scripts, as well as find-and-replace text scripts (called OCR Scripts)
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more