Free Download Siemens Simcenter FEMAP with NX Nastran for Windows. Femap version provides several interactive visualization and user interface updates facilitating model viewing and improving ease-of-use.
Overview of Siemens Simcenter FEMAP with NX Nastran Benefits
As an engineer, you should demand software that is cost-effective and easy to use, and with the power to model the toughest problem. Femap delivers just that – affordable high-performance FEA modeling for the engineering desktop. Femap is recognized as the world’s leading CAD-independent Windows-native pre-and post-processor for advanced engineering finite element analysis.
There are also numerous enhancements to geometry modeling, pre-and postprocessing functionality, and extended solver support. New solution capabilities include support for NX Nastran multi-step nonlinear analyses and topology optimization with extended design optimization functionality.
Overview of Siemens Simcenter FEMAP with NX Nastran Features
- Femap provides comprehensive functionality in an independent environment for modeling, simulation and review of product performance results.
- Entity selection methods have been enhanced to allow you to select only from those entities that are visible on the screen at the time of selection, using the new Select Visible icon button on the Entity Selection dialog.
- Femap 2019.1 includes the ability to recall a previously defined vector in any operation that requires a vector direction definition to be created. Accessing previously defined data like this accelerates the model creation process enhancing productivity.
- A new Locate in Model Info toggle is added as a new selector mode to the selector toolbar that highlights the selected entity (Solid, Csys, Property, Material or Layup) in the Model Info tree. This makes it easier to locate the selected item in the Model Info tree when there are many items of that type in the model.
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 7 SP1 (x64)
- Processor: Multi core Intel i5 Series or above, Xeon or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 4GB (8GB or more recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 16GB (32GB or more recommended)