Free Download Quick Terrain Modeller (USA) full version standalone offline installer for Windows. It visualizes vast amounts of data using the best data representations for your analysis and exploitation.
Overview of Quick Terrain Modeller (USA)
It is the world’s premier 3D point cloud and terrain visualization software package. Designed for use with LiDAR but flexible enough to accommodate other 3D data sources, it provides an easy-to-use software experience that allows users to work with significantly more data, render larger models, analyze data faster, and export various products. These benefits enable very powerful yet simple and intuitive terrain exploitation.
It allows you to visualize vast amounts of data using the best data representations for your analysis and exploitation. It can visualize the points collected in a point cloud as a gridded surface in a DEM or simultaneously display both. Once the data is displayed, the user can enhance the view using visualization tools such as custom lighting, elevation palettes, model coloration, and elevation exaggeration.
It can work with pre-built models (DEMs, DTEDs, etc.) or raw point data. When starting with raw point data, typically in LAS format, users can either build point clouds or surface models (or both) from these files. When creating surface models, QT Modeler offers a wide variety of gridding and triangulation options.
Features of Quick Terrain Modeller (USA)
- Create your 3D scene
- Fast tools to assess data
- Interactively clean up and edit 3D data
- Building extraction and point cloud classification
- Critical analysis to inform decisions
- Move data, analysis, and annotations to other platforms
- Easy tools to find, document, and manage data
- Annotate your 3D scene to communicate with others
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 11 / Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 7
- Processor: Multicore Intel Series or above, Xeon or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 4GB (8GB or more recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 4GB or more recommended