Free Download OCCT full version standalone offline installer for Windows. It is an overclocking utility & monitors the performance of your system under stress.
Overview of OCCT
Computer performance is significant for every user, especially those working with applications that require significant system resources to work properly. To enhance it, you can use an overclocking utility, such as OCCT.
This software is designed to help you monitor system hardware components and allow you to overclock them. It provides testing tools for the CPU (benchmark OCCT and LINPACK tests), the graphics card, and the power supply.
Features of OCCT
- OCCT’s own CPU test
- Push Intel CPUs to their limits
- Finds rendering errors automatically
- Test your graphic card’s memory
- Stress test your power supply and motherboard
- Monitor your computer during tests
- Built-in protection for your computer
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more