Free Download JetBrains Rider for Windows; it is a cross-platform .NET IDE based on the IntelliJ platform.
Overview of JetBrains Rider
JetBrains Rider supports .NET Framework, the new cross-platform .NET Core, and Mono-based projects. This lets you develop a wide range of applications, including .NET desktop applications, services and libraries, Unity games, Xamarin apps, ASP.NET, and ASP.NET Core web applications.
This program JetBrains Rider provides 2200+ live code inspections, hundreds of context actions, and refactorings brought by ReSharper and combines them with the IntelliJ platform’s solid IDE features. The rider is designed to be fast and responsive despite a heavy feature set.
As well as running and debugging multiple runtimes, JetBrains Rider itself runs on multiple platforms: Windows, macOS, and Linux.
Features of JetBrains Rider
- Code Vision
- Rename Project refactoring
- Launch settings
- Android development
- NuGet support enhancements
- Integrated performance profiler on Windows
- Azure Toolkit for Rider
- Remote debugging via SSH
- Assembly Explorer
- Improved C# and VB.NET support
- Manage GitHub Pull Requests in the IDE
- SQL and other language injections
- Better support for F#
- Project and file templates
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 7
- Processor: Multicore Intel Series or above, Xeon or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 4GB (8GB or more recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 4GB or more recommended