Free Download Folder Size standalone offline installer for Windows. It is used to analyze drives or network locations to get folder sizes.
Overview of Folder Size
This program will analyze your hard drives and display the file sizes and folder sizes to check your disk space distribution quickly.
The application will display the sizes of the folders and files and the percentage of the total disk size they occupy. The neat report can be sorted to identify the largest folders and the most extensive files.
You can easily figure out which files or folders have filled up your drive space as Folder Size will also scan the sizes of all the subfolders.
The application can scan your entire hard drive in minutes due to its optimized scan algorithms and list details on the tree size and file sizes. The progressive scan will let you continue the scan from the point of interruption.
Features of Folder Size
- Detailed information for all files and folders
- Can locate files in Windows Explorer
- Can delete files
- Can open images with their associated program
- “Scan with Folder Size” Explorer context menu
- Support for all types of storage devices
- Most extensive Files Report & Largest Folders Report
- Can save/load projects
- Can use filter
- Can print results
- Oldest Files Report & Oldest Folders Report
- Newest Files Report & Newest Folders Report
- Can export results to CSV or XML
- Longest paths and file names report
- Network locations scan
- Mapped drives scan
- Command line options
- Server operating systems
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more